Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Why this blog?


So I am sure everyone is wondering why I am taking the time to write a blog, as if there aren't already plenty of them out there. I started pondering the thought a few weeks ago as I was trying to find the best deals on diapers. I coupon and visit couponing blogs quite often but it sometimes is daunting to muddle through everything to find the baby deals. So I started thinking it would be nice to have a place just dedicated to baby deals and such. Then tonight I was talking to a dear friend and she suggested me creating a page for exactly the same thing. She had some great ideas to. There are plenty of people with babies and people who want babies but think it is an impossible or nearly impossible dream with the cost of everything. While caring for your children or soon to be children is not an easy or cheap task by any means, it is the most rewarding job you can ever have! I hope finding these deals or posting them in one spot can save not only time but money and help people be able to better budget for our bundles of joy. Big & Small.