Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Write the Company!

Some of the couponing sites that I follow talk about writing the companies and letting them know your honest opinion about their products. I highly suggest this after trying this several times. For a couple of reasons, first of all you are helping the company by letting them know what you like or dislike about their product, secondly they MAY send you coupons. I have only ran across one company that said "thanks" and no coupons accompanied the letter. I am posting this today though because I was having problems with my DS Pampers leaking. I wrote the company and received wonderful coupons to try a different size (they enclosed info about possible reasons). Well we went up a size and still had the issue so I wrote back. They suggested maybe different styles of the brand and again sent the same wonderful coupons! So with those coupons I went to Target for the diaper deal they have this week. Buy 2 packs of huggies or pampers @ $29.99 and receive a $15 gift card. With the coupons Pampers sent, and the $2 off each box that were Target coupons I paid $36 out of pocket and then got a $15 gift card which paid for all of my other groceries. Huggies has also sent me coupons that has resulted in free wipes, and other companies for free items. So to wrap it up whether the experience is good or bad write the company and let them know.